An Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) is a robot that is equipped with numerous sensors and software applications for interpreting and understanding its surrounding environment to navigate through various obstructions, automatically determine an optimum route to accomplish tasks and work collaboratively with operators for performing a range of operations, including order picking, sorting, and other material movements within the warehouse without the need for human supervision.
SPARK Matrix™: Strategic Performance Assessment and Ranking
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK Matrix provides a snapshot of the market positioning of the key market participants. SPARK Matrix provides a visual representation of market participants and provides strategic insights on how each supplier ranks related to their competitors, concerning various performance parameters based on the category of technology excellence and customer impact. Quadrant’s Competitive Landscape Analysis is a useful planning guide for strategic decision makings, such as finding M&A prospects, partnerships, geographical expansion, portfolio expansion, and similar others.
- Inclusion in the SPARK Matrix along with a detailed vendor profile
- Accurate positioning of your company in our SPARK Matrix
- Competitive evaluation – Technology Excellence vs Customer Impact
- Complimentary access to SPARK Matrix (for internal use only)
- Brand awareness and recognition amongst the global audience