With increased digitalization and connectivity in smart buildings, video surveillance systems market is rapidly growing. In order to improve the effectiveness of security surveillance, end users are increasingly moving towards advance technologies for video surveillance systems. Users are increasingly adopting IP-based smart camera, high-definition (HD) CCTV monitoring, and 4K video surveillance.
Video surveillance systems are also integrated with other security systems including access controls, intrusion detection system, and other security systems. Suppliers are increasingly offering cloud platform for online video recording and analytics application for improving effectiveness of investments. Looking at the promising opportunities, several new suppliers are entering into video surveillance market place. In recent years, the prices of smart cameras used for video surveillance is reducing due to lower cost of smart sensors and increasing competition.
Increasing adoption of internet of things (IoT) technologies are leading to convergence of IT technology in video surveillance market. This convergence is expanding the business ecosystem of video surveillance systems with new applications, new industries, and new supplier ecosystem. Several IT companies are looking for share of video surveillance market with value-added applications such as analytics, cloud, big data, smart switches, and such others.
According to Quadrant Knowledge Solutions latest research on “Video Surveillance Systems Market Research Outlook” the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% 2016-2020. Commercial buildings contributes the largest market with over one third of revenue is coming from this sector. However, the majority of the growth is expected to come from retail sector, as per the research findings.
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- What are the short-term and long-term growth opportunities in video surveillance systems market and its segments?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- Which regions and countries offer the maximum growth opportunities?
- How are the market positioning of the leading suppliers?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
Table of Contents
- Key Findings
- Market Characteristics and Analysis
- Market Definition
- Research Scope
- Currency Exchange Rates
- Market Size and Forecast Definition
Drivers & Restraints
- Key Factors Driving the Market Growth
- Key Factors Restraining the Market Growth
Market Forecast Analysis
- Market Forecast Analysis – Total Market
- Market Forecast by Revenue Type
- Market Forecast by Regions
- North America
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Market Forecast by Video Surveillance Hardware
- IP Cameras
- CCTV Cameras
- Hybrid DVR
- Market Forecast by Video Surveillance Software
- Video Management System (VMS)
- Video Analytics Software
- Market Forecast by Services
- Others (Consulting, System Integration, and Maintenance)
- Market Forecast by Industry Verticals
- Infrastructure and Government
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Leading Suppliers of Video Surveillance Systems
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Assessment
Strategic Technology and Market Trends
About Quadrant Knowledge Solutions
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions is a global advisory and consulting firm focused on helping clients in achieving business transformation goals with Strategic Business, and Growth advisory services. At Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, our vision is to become an integral part of our client’s business as strategic knowledge partner. Our research and consulting deliverables are designed to provide comprehensive information and strategic insights for helping clients formulate growth strategies to survive and thrive in ever-changing business environment.