Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Market Insight Research offers awareness about the importance of adopting a strategic portfolio management solution within an organization to strategically execute operations.
There has been an increasing demand to manage digitally enabled technology portfolio, enterprise products initiatives, and projects which is intended to move an enterprise from a present state to a desired future state and must also be related with key business objectives and outcomes. Thus, an SPM technology can combine portfolios at the enterprise level and cross-rationalize those portfolios to make wise business decisions, which is necessary to achieve organizations’ objectives.
Explore this market insight to gain understanding about:
- Why strategic portfolio management solution is gaining traction in the market
- Why project and portfolio management leaders needs a strategic portfolio management solution
- What challenges are faced by enterprises when using only traditional project and portfolio management solutions?
- How strategic portfolio management solution will provide solution to overcome project and portfolio management challenges
- How strategic portfolio management will transform the planning and execution strategies by utilizing it with project and portfolio management solution
According to Sofia Ali, Senior Analyst at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions “The success of strategic portfolio management solution is due to value-driven decision making, portfolio alignment with strategic planning, and ongoing portfolio flexibility, with the advantages of agile approach and continuous improvements. By aligning PPM solution with SPM functionalities, the organizations will be able to transform the traditional planning and execution strategies.”
This Market Insight is a part of Quadrant’s Project and Portfolio Management practice.
Author: Sofia Ali (Senior Analyst), Apoorva Dawalbhakta (Associate Director) at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions.