Predictive Analytics is a tool that analyses current and historical facts and make predictions about future events. Predictive analytics application uses several techniques, such as data mining, statistical algorithms, predictive modelling, machine learning, artificial intelligence and others to predict future outcomes and insights.
Unlike traditional business intelligence and analytics tool which focus on giving information, predictive analytics provides actionable insight for informed decision making. Predictive analytics are increasingly adopted by many organizations including manufacturing, banking and financial services, energy and utility, healthcare, retail, IT and telecommunication, and such others to analyse the on-going trends and formulate future strategies
According to Quadrant Knowledge Solutions latest research on “Predictive Analytics Market Research Outlook” the market is expected to grow significantly from 2016-2020. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.7% to reach a market size of $7.16 billion by 2020. Business and financial service (BFS) industry is expected to lead the market growth driven by applications, such as credit scoring, fraud detection, compliance, and risk management.
Predictive analytics market research service is a part of Quadrant’s information and communication technology sector. This research service provides strategic insights, market forecast, market share, and detailed market opportunities of global predictive analytics market. The study covers various applications of predictive analytics including sales & marketing, customer relationship, fraud detection & security, financial risk management, predictive maintenance, operations management and such others. On industry verticals, the study covers detailed analysis of banking & financial services (BFS), IT and telecommunications, retail & eCommerce, healthcare & life-sciences, government & public sector, manufacturing, energy and utilities, and others. For more information on this research, please write to email@example.com.
Learn more from our blog:
- Predictive Analytics Application for Credit Scoring, Risks, and Compliance Management
- Predictive Analytics for Banking and Financial Services (BFS) Industry
- Predictive Analytics for CLM (Customer Life Cycle Management)
- Predictive Analytics Model For Advance Sales and Marketing Strategies
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- What are the short-term and long-term growth opportunities in predictive analytics market and its various applications?
- What are the future growth opportunities in various industry verticals?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- Which regions and countries offer the maximum growth opportunities?
- How are the market positioning of the leading suppliers?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
- Key Findings
- Market Characteristics and Analysis
- Market Definition
- Research Scope
- Currency Exchange Rates
- Market Size and Forecast Definition
Drivers & Restraints
- Key Factors Driving the Market Growth
- Key Factors Restraining the Market Growth
Market Forecast Analysis
- Market Forecast Analysis – Total Market
- Market Forecast by Revenue Type
- Market Forecast by Regions
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Market Forecast by Predictive Analytics Market Applications
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Relationship
- Fraud Detection & Security
- Financial Risk Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- Operations Management
- Market Forecast by Industry Verticals
- Banking & Financial Services
- IT and Telecommunications
- Retail & eCommerce
- Healthcare & Life-sciences
- Government & Public Sector
- Energy and Utilities
- Market Forecast by Customer Type
- Small and Medium Business
- Large and Enterprise Business
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Leading Suppliers of Predictive Analytics Market
- Market Share Analysis
- Leading Supplier Analysis
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
Strategic Technology and Market Trends
About Quadrant Knowledge Solutions
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions is a global advisory and consulting firm focused on helping clients in achieving business transformation goals with Strategic Business, and Growth advisory services. At Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, our vision is to become an integral part of our client’s business as strategic knowledge partner. Our research and consulting deliverables are designed to provide comprehensive information and strategic insights for helping clients formulate growth strategies to survive and thrive in ever-changing business environment.