The market for telecom fraud management has been greatly evolved from a simple activity performed for customer airtime monitoring within customer care or credit control. Most of the communication service providers (CSPs) now consider telecom fraud amongst the major business risk. CSPs have well recognised the need for investing in qualified resources and advanced technologies to detect and prevent fraud and conduct investigation for illegal acts. CSPs are continuously looking at offering innovative products to their different customer segments in various international markets. The fraudsters are also developing strategies in identifying weaknesses in CSPs operations and targeting the same for maximising fraudulent revenue opportunities. A telecom fraud can cost significant financial losses in addition to negative public relations, share value falls, and such others.
Telecom Fraud Management solution helps CSPs to quickly detect, manage, control, and report on fraudulent events which can result in revenue loss to the CSP’s business stream. Telecom Fraud Management softwares have the capability to stop fraud in progress, help in fraud investigation, and resolve case quickly.
This research provides strategic information for technology vendors to better understand the market supporting their growth strategies and for users to evaluate different vendor capability, competitive differentiation, and its market position. This study provides strategic analysis of the global market in terms of short-term and long-term growth opportunities. The study also provides a detailed market forecast analysis of the global Telecom Fraud Management Solution market in various geographical regions and market segments. The Telecom Fraud Management Market Outlook research helps companies formulate growth strategies by identifying growth prospects, market trends, market drivers, and challenges in the global market.
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- What are the short term and long term growth opportunities for global Telecom Fraud Management solution market?
- How are the future growth opportunities for different market segments?
- Which regions and countries offer the maximum growth opportunities?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- How are the market positioning of the leading suppliers?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
Table of Contents
Market Definition and Scope
Key Research Findings
Type of Telecom Frauds and its implications
Factors Influencing Market Forecast: Drivers and Restraints
Market Forecast Analysis by Total Market
Market Forecast Analysis by Revenue Type
Market Forecast Analysis by Worldwide Regions
- Asia Pacific
Competitive Positioning and Analysis
- Competitive Factor Assessment
- Leading Vendor Analysis
- Competitive Landscape Quadrant
Strategic Technology and Market Trends
The Last Word
Custom Research Service
Our custom research service is designed to meet client’s specific requirement by providing customized in-depth analysis of the technology market to meet your strategic needs. Our custom research and consulting services deliverable are uniquely effective, powerful, innovative, and realistic for helping companies successfully address business challenges. Our team of experienced consultants can help you in achieving short-term and long-term business goals in following ways:
- Detailed understanding of the industry structure, market participants and value chain mapping
- Business potential and opportunities of target markets, economies, and industries
- Strategic planning and tactical opportunities
- Go to market strategies