Security Automation and Orchestration (SAO) enable organizations to integrate its existing security tools and technologies in automating repetitive tasks to improve its threat response processes in quickly responding to security alerts. Security orchestration tool with contextual data gathering, workflow analysis, and security intelligence capability can recommend an appropriate course of action to a security analyst or automatically execute preventive actions boosting organization’s Security Operations Center (SOC) performance. Security Automation and Orchestration platform connects systems, processes, and technologies enabling organizations to leverage automation to transform its complex processes into seamless and automated workflows.
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Security Automation and Orchestration Market Outlook research provides strategic information to the market participants and users which are responsible for strategic planning, marketing, sales, and purchasing SAO solutions. This research provides strategic information for technology vendors to better understand the market supporting their growth strategies and for users to evaluate different vendor capability, competitive differentiation, and its market position.
SPARKTM Matrix: Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK Matrix provides a snapshot of the market positioning of the key market participants. SPARK Matrix representation provides a visual representation of market participants and provides strategic insights on how each supplier ranks related to their competitors, with respect to various performance parameters based on the category of technology excellence and customer impact. In Quadrant’s evaluation of global security automation and orchestration market, we have analysed the offerings of leading vendors, including Ayehu Software, Cyberbit, CyberSponse, Demisto, FireEye, IBM, Microsoft, ServiceNow, Siemplify, Splunk Phantom, Swimlane, and others.
DataSheet: This research is also available as an Excel Workbook with extended market forecast analysis for 10 years to understand long-term trends of the overall market and its segments.
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- What are the short term and long term growth opportunities for Security Automation & Orchestration market?
- How are the future growth opportunities for different market segments?
- What are the key deployment trends across user segments in various geographies and industry segments?
- How are the market positioning of the leading vendors in the global Security Automation & Orchestration market?
- What are the key considerations of selecting a Security Automation vendor and solution?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
Table of Contents
- Security Automation & Orchestration Market Overview
- Key Research Findings
Market Background, Key Market Trends, and Market Drivers
Market Forecast and Trends
Regional Forecasts and Trends
- Asia Pacific
Industry Forecasts and Trends
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- High Technology
- Government & Public Sector
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Energy & Utilities
Competition Landscape & Analysis
- Competitive Factor Assessment
- Competitive Analysis
- SPARK Matrix
Custom Research Service
Our custom research service is designed to meet client’s specific requirement by providing customized in-depth analysis of the technology market to meet your strategic needs. Our custom research and consulting services deliverable are uniquely effective, powerful, innovative, and realistic for helping companies successfully address business challenges. Our team of experienced consultants can help you in achieving short-term and long-term business goals in following ways:
- Detailed understanding of the industry structure, market participants and value chain mapping
- Business potential and opportunities of target markets, economies, and industries
- Strategic planning and tactical opportunities
- Go to market strategies