The role of Identity and Access Management Solutions is extending in controlling unsecured environment. Until a few years ago, employees would access resources through equipment provided by the enterprise, for instance: laptop; but the advent of cloud-based applications on smartphones – which is now used for a lot of business related tasks – the scope of IAM is extending to monitor and secure these unsecured environments. Combining IAM features like Single Sign On (SSO), role-based access control and identity federation is an effective way for securing the multiple environments. In addition, increased mobility, rise of social media, and increasing information inflow has fostered the need for solutions that can handle these highly distributed identities.
Growing adoption of IoT based smart devices are expected to transform the future of IAM solutions. Traditional people-centric IAM system is transforming to include identities of different entities including people, services and things within a single IAM framework. IoT applications are leading to a new approach to identity management called The Identity of Things (IDoT). IDoT involves assigning unique identifiers to the IoT devices (things) with an ability to connect and communicate with other entities (other devices, human, applications and services) over the internet.
This research services provides strategic insights and perspectives for the Identity and Access Management Market. The study provides detailed information about market trends and challenges. In addition to strategic insights, the study provides market forecast analysis by key geographical regions, industry verticals, technology segments, customer type and sales channel. This research provides strategic analysis and competitive positioning of the key technology suppliers.
Strategic Insights: Identity and Access Management Market
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- Is the global Identity and Access Management market growing? What are the key areas for market growth in the next 3 to 5 years?
- Which regions and countries offer the maximum growth opportunities?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- How are the market positioning of the leading suppliers in the Identity and Access Management market?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
- How is the sales distribution of Identity and Access Management market?
Table of Contents
- Key Findings
- Market Characteristics and Analysis
- Market Definition
- Research Scope
- Currency Exchange Rates
- Market Size and Forecast Definition
Drivers & Restraints
- Key Factors Driving the Market Growth
- Key Factors Restraining the Market Growth
Market Forecast Analysis
- Forecast Assumptions
- Total Market Forecast
- Market Forecast by Regions
- North America
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Market Forecast by Revenue Type
- Software License
- Software in a Cloud
- Market Forecast by Segments
- Privileged identity management
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and federation
- Access governance
- Market Forecast by Industry Verticals
- Retail & eCommerce
- Information Technology
- Banking and Financial Services
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy & Utility Services
- Manufacturing Industries
- Market Forecast by Customer Type
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large and Enterprise Businesses
- Market Forecast by Sales Channel
- Direct Sales
- Value Added Reseller & System Integrator
Competitive Landscape & Analysis
- Leading Suppliers of Identity and Access Management
- Competitive Assessment
- Competitive Landscape Quadrant
Major Trends and Analysis
About Quadrant Knowledge Solutions
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions is a global advisory and consulting firm focused on helping clients in achieving business transformation goals with Strategic Business, and Growth advisory services.
At Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, our vision is to become an integral part of our client’s business as strategic knowledge partner. Our research and consulting deliverable is designed to provide comprehensive information and strategic insights for helping clients formulate growth strategies to survive and thrive in ever-changing business environment.