Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Market Insight Research offers awareness about the importance of a holistic process-driven digital twin of an organization solution in the market.
Digital Twin of an Organization solution provides updated information about an organization’s functioning, resource utilization, product quality, process optimization, and customer feedback data to optimize process and improve business architecture. It supports Enterprise Architecture (EA) and process mining technology by understanding and implementing change for business agility and rapid innovations that occurs to transform business process to achieve its strategic business vision.
Explore this market insight to gain understanding about:
- To understand the framework of an digital twin of an organizations and its key aspects.
- Need of utilizing process mining with digital twin of an organization solutions
- What is the relationship of process mining with digital twin of an organization solutions?
- How vendors are leveraging process mining with the Digital Twin of an Organization
- What are the recommendations on selecting and adopting a process mining-driven DTO solution?
According to Sofia Ali, Senior Analyst at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions “The integration of process mining with a digital twin of an organization’s solution helps enterprises improve the insights generated from the ongoing processes while managing costs, results, efficiency, and sustainability of the processes by continuously testing the simulation with what-if scenarios. It helps organizations understand the interdependencies between people, processes, and physical objects through a holistic view of the entire organization.”
This Market Insight is a part of Quadrant’s Business Process Automation practice.
Author: Sofia Ali (Senior Analyst), Apoorva Dawalbhakta (Associate Director) at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions.