In today’s hyper-connected and digital world, authentication and access control systems are constantly evolving to ensure robust security. As security threats are becoming stronger, traditional password identification number (PIN) for authentication is no longer effective. Advance biometric systems are helping organizations in enhancing security for buildings and infrastructures.
Several organizations, especially from banking and financial services industries, are looking at multi-factor biometrics including fingerprint, facial, voice, retina, and heartbeat for authentication. Biometrics suppliers are also designing solutions tailored according to industry requirements and as per local and international laws and standards.
According to Quadrant Knowledge Solutions latest research on “Biometric Systems Market Research Outlook” the market is expected to grow at double digits from 2017-2022. Increasing urbanization, emergence of mega cities, corridors, and smart cities initiatives is expected to drive the market for advance biometrics. In additions, government organizations across the regions are increasingly investing in advance biometric systems in border control and national security application.
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- What are the short-term and long-term growth opportunities in biometric systems and its market segments?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- Which regions and countries offer the maximum growth opportunities?
- How are the market positioning of the leading suppliers?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
- Key Findings
- Market Characteristics and Analysis
- Market Definition
- Research Scope
- Currency Exchange Rates
- Market Size and Forecast Definition
Drivers & Restraints
- Key Factors Driving the Market Growth
- Key Factors Restraining the Market Growth
Market Forecast Analysis
- Market Forecast Analysis – Total Market
- Market Forecast by Revenue Type
- Market Forecast by Regions
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Market Forecast by Biometrics Type
- Finger Print Recognition
- Face Recognition
- Palm Print Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- Iris Scan
- Market Forecast by Industry Verticals
- Infrastructure & Government
- Banking and Financial Services
- Consumer Electronics
- Market Forecast by Sales Channel
- Direct Sales
- Channel Partners
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Leading Suppliers of Biometric Systems
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Assessment
Strategic Technology and Market Trends
About Quadrant Knowledge Solutions
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions is a global advisory and consulting firm focused on helping clients in achieving business transformation goals with Strategic Business, and Growth advisory services.
At Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, our vision is to become an integral part of our client’s business as strategic knowledge partner. Our research and consulting deliverables are designed to provide comprehensive information and strategic insights for helping clients formulate growth strategies to survive and thrive in ever-changing business environment.