Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Market Insight Research offers awareness about how an AI enabled speech analytics solution will enhance stakeholders experiences in the contact center.
With the increase in digital transformation initiatives all organizations are becoming customer centric as a result to enhance their customer experience. To understand customer’s needs and demands, the organizations are implementing various customer interaction channel into its customer relationship management portfolio. By incorporating omnichannel approach the organizations can gain entire customer journey data from every digital entry points.
Explore this market insight to gain understanding about:
- Human interactions to enhance communication process through speech analytics solutions
- Functioning of a speech analytics solution
- How AI helps speech analytics solutions to deliver just-in-time information to key stakeholders
- Significant benefits of incorporating AI-enabled speech analytics for improving agents and customer experiences
- Industry use cases of AI-enabled speech analytics solutions
- Quadrants’ recommendations on selecting and adopting AI-enabled speech analytics
According to Sofia Ali, Senior Analyst at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions “Making use of AI-driven speech analytics solutions, organizations can engage and analyze customer interaction data in real time. It also helps organizations to improve contact center operations by empowering agents to deliver better customer service by collecting data from all touch points – enabling to generate insights, optimizing customer journey, increasing sales, managing compliance, and providing personalized training to the agents.”
This Market Insight is a part of Quadrant’s Communication and Collaboration practice.
Author: Sofia Ali (Senior Analyst), Apoorva Dawalbhakta (Associate Director) at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions.