UEBA solutions monitors users and entity behavior in the corporate network and detects anomalies indicating potential threats from behavior pattern by applying algorithms, statistical analysis and machine learning techniques. UEBA technologies uses variety of data sources, such as access logs, endpoint security, threat intelligence, IAM, SIEM, and other security technologies, and correlates information about user activities to provide unified and granular view of user activities across corporate network, devices, and cloud applications.
UEBA technologies help organizations in monitoring privileged user (super user) accounts, IP protection, information security, fraud prevention, compliance to security policies, and such others. UEBA market growth is primarily driven by increasing risk from insider threats, scarcity of security professionals, and growing requirement for robust security intelligence by large enterprises. UEBA solutions are now extensively used by banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT, and telecom industries.
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Outlook research provides strategic information to the market participants and users which are responsible for strategic planning, marketing, sales, and purchasing UEBA solutions. This research provides strategic information for technology vendors to better understand the market supporting their growth strategies and for users to evaluate different vendor capability, competitive differentiation, and its market position.
SPARKTM Matrix: Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK Matrix provides a snapshot of the market positioning of the key market participants. SPARK Matrix representation provides a visual representation of market participants and provides strategic insights on how each supplier ranks related to their competitors, with respect to various performance parameters based on the category of technology excellence and customer impact. In Quadrant’s evaluation of global UEBA market, we have analysed the offerings of leading vendors, including Bay Dynamics,E8 Security (VMWare), Exabeam,Fortscale RSA, Gurucul, Haystex Technology, HPE Niara, LogRhythm, Palo Alto Networks, Securonix, Splunk, Zonefox, and others.
DataSheet: This research is also available as an Excel Workbook with extended market forecast analysis for 10 years to understand long-term trends of the overall market and its segments.
Strategic Insights – UEBA Market
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- What are the short term and long term growth opportunities for UEBA market?
- How are the future growth opportunities for different UEBA market segments?
- What are the key deployment trends across user segments in various geographies and industry segments?
- How are the market positioning of the leading vendors in the global UEBA market?
- What are the key considerations of selecting a UEBA vendor and solution?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
Table of Contents
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Overview
- Key Research Findings
Market Background, Key Market Trends, and Market Drivers
Technology Evolution: From UBA to Next Generation SIEM Platform
Vendor and Technology Selection Strategies
Market Forecast and Trends
Regional Forecasts and Trends
Industry Forecasts and Trends
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecom
- Government & Defense
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Energy & Utilities
Market Forecast and Trends by Customer Type
Competition Landscape & Analysis
- Competitive Factor Assessment
- Competitive Analysis
- SPARK Matrix
Custom Research Service
Our custom research service is designed to meet client’s specific requirement by providing customized in-depth analysis of the technology market to meet your strategic needs. Our custom research and consulting services deliverable are uniquely effective, powerful, innovative, and realistic for helping companies successfully address business challenges. Our team of experienced consultants can help you in achieving short-term and long-term business goals in following ways:
- Detailed understanding of the industry structure, market participants and value chain mapping
- Business potential and opportunities of target markets, economies, and industries
- Strategic planning and tactical opportunities
- Go to market strategies