With digitalization, the interconnected points have increased making it necessary for organizations to connect with stakeholders at every point possible and provide an enhanced interface & experience irrespective of the device they use. CPQ vendors are extending their current interface to all the possible touchpoints and with the system-friendly interface. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and all the activities made online, there was seen a huge demand for capabilities enhancing customer experience on digital platforms with various payment and subscription-based ordering options. Additionally, with digitalization and the abundance of data generated the focus of customers has shifted from regular analytics to insightful and deep analytics.
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions has been evaluating the CPQ domain for the past few years and acceptance of digitalization and adoption of various channel interfaces, analytical capabilities, and the user interface – are amongst the most important trends, which are anticipated to impact the numerous configuring, pricing, and quoting solutions in the coming years.
This Market Insight delves into how a precise focus on user experience promotes an enhanced customer experience and sales efficiency with advanced CPQ solutions. Further, this Market Insight highlights:
- How is digitalization affecting the CPQ offering?
- Various parameters to focus on the user interface.
- Impact of the mobile interface in customer experience
- Be on the lookout for CPQ vendors with potent analytical capabilities.
- What are the various self-service capabilities CPQ vendors are coming up with?
- The focus of CPQ vendors in enhancing customer experience.
- Vendor landscape and market development with advancements in CPQ technologies driven by digitalization and customer experience.
“Customer experience is key to the success for any business organization. CPQ vendors are hence investing in various offerings to enhance user interface and experience throughout the sales cycle utilizing self-service portal, visual configuration offering, mobile experience, and advanced analytical capabilities amongst other things.”, according to Pallavi Bothra, Analyst at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions. “Additionally, the CPQ solution offering is equipped with the capability to integrate with CRM and provide opulent data for more advanced and insightful analytics. Additionally, the vendors are providing visual configuration, and mobile-based interface to help further enhance the user experience.”
Custom Research Service
Our custom research service is designed to meet the client’s specific requirements by providing customized in-depth analysis of the technology market to meet your strategic needs. Further, our custom research and consulting services deliverable is uniquely effective, powerful, innovative, and realistic for helping companies successfully address business challenges. Our team of experienced consultants can help you in achieving short-term and long-term business goals in the following ways:
- Detailed understanding of the industry structure, market participants, and value chain mapping
- Business potential and opportunities of target markets, economies, and industries
- Strategic planning and tactical opportunities
- Go to market strategies