Overview – Industrial Cyber Security Market Outlook Research
A robust industrial security solution comprises of process architectures, security technologies (hardware and software), and security services. The most effective industrial security solution includes effective technology that ensure both network security and cyber security for protecting industrial facilities from insider threats and outsider threats. Approaches to ensure robust security of critical infrastructure industries require specialized approach. Unlike IT security strategies with a primary goal of ensuring information security, industrial security is more about ensuring continuous process availability.
Driven by frequent attack and growing threat landscape major automation vendors are developing capabilities to provide cyber security solutions and services. In addition, automation vendors are also collaborating with security specialists to ensure robust security for critical infrastructure industries.
According to Quadrant Knowledge Solutions latest research on “Industrial Cyber Security Market Outlook” the market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.4% during the forecast period of 2016-2020. Industrial cyber security market growth is primarily driven by increasing targeted attacks on critical infrastructure industries, advanced persistent threats (APTs), growing security regulations, and such others.
This study provides strategic analysis of industrial cyber security market in terms of analyzing short-term and long-term growth opportunities in various geographical regions and industry segments. This research service helps companies formulate growth strategies by identifying growth prospects, market trends, market drivers, and challenges in the global industrial cyber security market. This research service provides strategic insights, market forecast, and detailed market opportunities of global industrial cyber security market for critical infrastructure industries. On industry verticals, the study covers detailed analysis of electric power, oil & gas, chemicals & petrochemicals, water & wastewater and other industries. For more information on this research, please write to email@example.com.
Strategic Insights – Industrial Cyber Security Market
This research services address key strategic questions, such as
- What are the short term and long term growth opportunities for industrial cyber security market?
- How are the future growth opportunities for different market segments?
- Which industry segments offer the maximum growth opportunities?
- What are the major factors driving and inhibiting the market growth?
- What are the key strategic issues of the market with a technology users and suppliers perspective?
- What are the major trends that are influencing the market growth and technology development?
Table of Contents – Industrial Cyber Security Market Outlook
Key Research Findings
Market Definition and Scope
Factors Influencing Market Forecast: Drivers and Restraints
Market Forecast Analysis by Total Market
Market Forecast Analysis by Revenue Type
- Hardware and Software
Market Forecast Analysis by Regions
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
Market Forecast Analysis by Product Segments
- ICS-specific Network Security Appliance
- Intrusion Prevention/Detection System
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Anti-virus and Anti-malware
- SCADA Encryption
- Unidirectional Security Gateway
Market Forecast Analysis by Industry Verticals
- Electric Power
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Water & Wastewater
Please fill in the form below and our research representatives will contact you at the earliest.
Custom Research Service
Our custom research service is designed to meet client’s specific requirement by providing customized in-depth analysis of the technology market to meet your strategic needs. Our custom research and consulting services deliverable are uniquely effective, powerful, innovative, and realistic for helping companies successfully address business challenges. Our team of experienced consultants can help you in achieving short-term and long-term business goals in following ways:
- Detailed understanding of the industry structure, market participants and value chain mapping
- Business potential and opportunities of target markets, economies, and industries
- Strategic planning and tactical opportunities
- Go to market strategies